- John’s Automotive & Service Center installs only high quality, premium brake material or original equipment
- Precision machine rotors and/or drums
- Clean and lubricate vital moving parts and sliding areas
- Clean and inspect calipers and hydraulic system as needed
- Inspect and exercise anti-lock system as needed
- On axle service, bleed and replace fluid, repack wheel bearings as required
- Apply synthetic brake caliper grease for safety and noise reduction
- Inspect splash guard, metering and proportioning or combination valves
- Adjust parking brake as needed
- Road test
Brake System Service
The entire brake system is inspected for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines. All old brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 Brake Fluid. The result will be a longer-lasting, more efficient, safer braking system.
If you’re hearing unusual sounds when you brake or if your brake pedal is feeling squishy or too hard, have us do a disc brake inspection for you. We’ll tell you if there’s something wrong and what it’ll take to get your brakes all fixed up.
Some vehicles have disc brakes on the front and drum brakes on the rear. A thorough brake inspection will uncover any maintenance or repair issues that need to be addressed to keep you stopping safely. If you are hearing unusual sounds when you brake or if your pedal is too hard to push or has a mushy feel, bring it in for a brake inspection right away.
At John’s Automotive & Service Center your complete automotive care center in Midland, TX we install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (432) 682-1335 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Midland and the surrounding areas.